Testosterone Therapy for Women
Low Testosterone levels can be a medical issue for MEN and WOMEN. If you are over 40 and have any of these signs you may be a candidate for Safe Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Women. There are many forms of treatment ranging from improving your own Testosterone production naturally to replacement by Testosterone directly or Bio-Identical Hormone creams. The doctor will help you decide which is the best form of Testosterone Therapy for you.
Signs of lower testosterone in women are:
- Loss of or low sex drive
- Memory loss and cognitive slowness
- Increase in body fat (in the worst places!)
- Brain fog and memory loss
- Vaginal dryness or change in vaginal tissue
- Difficulty keeping muscle
- Unexplained hyper-emotional behavior
Testosterone in women has some vitally important functions:
- Bone Health – Low testosterone causes Osteoporosis
- Fertility – Testosterone is being used for women during IVF to increase the number of eggs produced in the ovaries
- Sex Drive – Low Testosterone results in low sex drive in both men AND women
- Vaginal Health – Low testosterone causes vaginal dryness and atrophy of the vaginal tissue which can cause painful or difficult sex
- Fat Production – Low Testosterone results in more belly and visceral fat – which also is a risk factor for heart disease
- Heart Health – Low Testosterone levels are a risk factor for Cardiovascular Disease and heart attack
A simple blood test can tell if your brain is giving the right signals to produce your own testosterone or if you still have the ability to produce your own testosterone. A blood test and questionnaire will give you the answers in 1 day.
There are now therapies to improve your own production of testosterone or to replace it safely with cream, injection or pellet implant – whichever suits your individual needs best. BAAC doctors have over 25 years of experience in Testosterone Replacement Therapy and individualize the treatment based on the goals of the patient.
Same day appointments available.
If you’d like more information about Testosterone Therapy for Women, please check out our blog, written by our Medical Director Dr. Erik Fleischman.
Contact BAAC today our friendly staff will be happy to arrange an appointment to see if you are an ideal candidate for Testosterone Therapy for Women at one of our three conveniently located clinics in Bangkok.