Liver Detoxification Treatment: Is This Treatment Right for You?
By Dr. Erik Fleischman –
Our human livers are one of the most amazing “machines” in the world. Most people know a couple of pieces of information about the liver:
- It is responsible for removing toxins from the body (along with the kidneys) by acting as a massive filter.
- Heavy or prolonged nights of alcohol use can damage the liver and make is less effective in doing its job.
The strain that we put on our livers each and every day and the ability of these livers to regenerate and still function daily is tremendous. Any other machine would have worn out in less than a year given the same stress and use!
Here are some other facts about the liver that you should know:
- The liver production of bile is ESSENTIAL for proper digestion.
- The liver is ESSENTIAL for the removal of nearly all drugs, medicines and toxins that you put in your body.
- The liver is ESSENTIAL for the metabolism of fats, proteins and
- The liver is ESSENTIAL for controlling Cholesterol removal from the body.
- The liver plays an ESSENTIAL role in the development of Diabetes.
- Congestion and slowing of liver function is ESSENTIAL toward the development of Brain Fog and slower cognitive function.
If you wanted to choose an organ to be especially nice to, I’d suggest your liver!
On the more aesthetic side, without a healthy liver the skin loses healthy glow and the firmness and youth when the liver is not healthy. Skin can appear yellowish, discolored and unhealthy.
Most people know the basic behavioral rules for liver support:
- Use reasonable small amounts of alcohol and medications/drugs that can damage the liver (or abstain entirely!).
- Keep a healthy diet designed to lower carbohydrates and cholesterol.
- Use proper supplements that target liver health such as B vitamins, Milk Thistle, Tumeric/Circumin, NAC (N-acetylcysteine) and Glutathione.
What I have recommended and used for over 20 years is the next level in Liver support: Intravenous Liver Detox formula.
This is a painless, pleasant intravenous treatment that takes only about an hour. It provides the body with high doses of vitamin supplements that give faster, more effective and more rapid support to the liver (and also improves energy and clarity of skin and cognitive thought).
This Liver Detox treatment includes mega-doses of Glutathione, NAC and High B complex vitamins that are 100% absorbed (you should know that pills range from only 17-60 % absorption) and have the advantage of giving a fast and effective result in terms of energy, vitality and even skin brightening.
I recommend the Liver Detox Treatment for these groups of patients:
- Patients who consume alcohol and other substances regularly/weekly.
- Patients with high Cholesterol and Triglycerides.
- Patients with Diabetes or pre-Diabetes. Diabetics have an extra strain on the liver and kidneys.
- Patients who take a lot of medications of other issues: high blood pressure, stroke, arthritis, etc.
- Patients who are not happy with the quality of their skin appearance and skin tone.
Liver Detox Treatment can be done as a single treatment for hangover and fatigue or can be done in a series for those who need longer term support. It is quite safe and I have been prescribing this treatment for patients for over 25 years with excellent results (and using it for my own health as well).
If you have any questions whether Liver Detox can help your health, energy and appearance please contact us.